Plain popcorn is actually a healthy treat, but kinda boring on its own. By home-making your own delicious toppings you can make them all natural, and add a kick of flavor without all the chemicals and preservatives found in store-bought flavorings.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a container that has a lid. Add popcorn to the container, and then secure the lid. Shake well, and serve in a bowl.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Melt the butter and add the sugar and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly in a bowl, then pour over popped popcorn. Yum!
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a container with a secure lid. Add popcorn to the container, then secure the lid and shake well. Be sure to wash your hands after handling cayenne pepper, and avoid contact with the eyes.